Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Reasons for Choosing the Topic

I have been playing airsoft for almost 2 years now; I have never had a bad accident in all the times I have played. It is growing more popular over paintball for its futuristic features. I feel that the rules me and my friends use are sufficient enough to ensure our safety. There has been debate over how airsoft guns should be treated as a real gun or a toy. I personally think that airsoft guns should not be treated as a harmful weapon; more like the wielder should be treated as a threat. The sooner people realize that it is the person’s motives behind the trigger not the gun itself such as: being used to feed someone’s family or used to protect someone. Airsoft guns also give training to people who don’t want to take the risks of using a real gun. Parents even use airsoft guns to teach kids about real gun safety. It is truly not the guns being an endangerment but the person who is not following the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment